The LAMILUX Glass Roof PR60 Passivhaus features virtually free shaping for atrium glass roof designs from pitches as low as 3° - making it possible to implement more or less any aesthetically pleasing and technically complex daylight construction. With trademark features including an attractive design, coupled with PHA certification to certify the highest level of airtightness and heat-insulation values, the PR60 passivhaus glass roof boasts exceptionally watertight properties, which guarantees no leaks in extremely high winds & driving rain, and effective soundproofing, which reduces the impact of unwanted noise to the interior.
Flat glass atrium rooflights are a popular choice for architectural building design. The LAMILUX Glass Roof PR60 features virtually free shaping for atrium glass roof designs from pitches as low as 3°. This makes it possible to implement more or less any aesthetically pleasing and technically complex daylight construction. Offering choice and flexibility in glazing, ventilation and framework colour options, the LAMILUX Glass Roof PR60 Passivhaus is an architects dream product when specifying glass roofs for Passivhaus buildings
With trademark features including an attractive design, coupled with the highest level of Passivhaus certification to prove the airtightness and excellent heat-insulation values, the Glass Roof PR60 Passivhaus boasts architectural charm both aesthetically and with its technical properties. The glazing system is watertight tested on the slope to 1950 Pascals which means it is suitable for shallow pitch inclinations and guarantees no leaks in extremely high winds & driving rain. With triple glazing as standard, effective soundproofing reduces the impact of unwanted noise to the interior and as standard the thermal engineering means it features excellent U-values, moreover, all of the glass roof product data is pre-loaded in PHPP software
Designed with set parameters the LAMILUX Glass Roof PR60 Passivhaus is available as both a ceiling and roof revit. This enables architects and BIM designers the chance to design in a way that suits them best. The BIM model also allows for modifiable inclinations of the glass roof to match your roof, adjustable overall dimensions of the rooflight for your requirements and adaptable support distance examples. Many more possibilities can also be calculated specific to your project. Visit the worlds leading BIM platform to view the full range of LAMILUX BIM models
The Glass Roof PR60 Passivhaus is the mullion and transom glass roof system that fulfils the highest Passive House efficiency class: phA advanced component with its heat transfer coefficent USL of 0.68 w/(m²k). Featuring a triple step sealing system alongside its optimised insulation core, the aluminium framed triple glazed FE Passivhaus skylight offers maximum energy efficiency and thermal insulation. With high levels of wind and rain resistance, alongside enhanced isothermal characteristics in the overall construction – the unrivalled performance of this range results in no condensation alongside excellent air tightness values. The thermally broken “isothermally balanced”aluminium frames feature optimally aligned 12.6° isotherm line. This means that the thermally broken 12.6° isothermal line remains within the structure (see diagram) for consistent heat insulation without any weak spots, reducing condensation, mould and bacteria. The TIP (Total Insulated Product) is certified in accordance with EN ISO 14021.
• CE marked quality according to EN 1873
• Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) to EN 15804
• Airtight to Class 4, EN 12207
• Water tightness tested down to 3° slope to Class 4 according to BS EN 12208
• Wind Load to Class C4, EN 12210
• Typical U-value verification in accordance with EN ISO 10077-1 and 10077-2
• System U-value: Triple Glazed Thermal transmittance of glazing system:
Ug approx.0.7 W/m²K.
• Thermally broken: 12.6° isothermal line remains within the structure
• Easy PHPP calculations with product data pre-loaded into the PHPP software
Quality control of component manufacture:
• Energy management system to EN ISO 50001:2011
• Quality management system to EN ISO 9001:2015
1. Glazing: Triple glazing as standard with toughened outer and laminated safety inner glazing. Please contact LAMILUX to discuss your projects specific glazing requirements
2. Aluminium cover strip available with optional cover profile (your choice of RAL colour)
3. Stainless steel screw with gasket with optional external cover caps
4. Outer seal: EPDM to give high degree of driving rain tightness and airtightness
5. Inner seal: EPDM with water drainage
6. Rafters / bars of aluminium designed with narrow profiles to give high intake of daylight