The roda Smokejet is a louvred ventilator for natural ventilation and smoke and heat extraction. It is a maintenance-free, compact and lightweight unit that can be easily installed and will suit all industrial and most commercial applications. The louvre blades can be made of polycarbonate or aluminium and the unit is made from corrosion-resistant aluminium alloy, AlMg3.
Standard offering - Mill finish
LAMILUX have selected the most popular specifications to form a standard range in the Horizontal Louvre range. Simply relay the below product codes when discussing your rooflight requirements with the LAMILUX team.
LAMILUX offer a range of controls to provide the complete solution to Smoke and Ventilation requirements. The LAMILUX standard controls package (order code LUX-01) consists of a Control Panel, Manual Control Point and Smoke Detector
Other sizes, ventilation details, glazing options and accesories are also available. Call 01284 749051 or email the team at sales(at)lamilux.co.uk now to discuss your non-standard requirements.
- Fully CE marked and certified in acc. to EN12101-2
- 12101-2 compliant without windshields
- Tested and certified up to Re 1000
- Single drive and control cable completely hidden inside the frame
- Channels in louvre blades conducts rainwater into lateral drainage channel preventing it from entering the building
- Heat-exposure rating: B 300-E (300 °C / fire-resistance rating E)
- Wind loads: up to WL 3000 (3000 Pa)
Quality control of component manufacture:
- Energy management system to EN ISO 50001:2011
- Quality management system to EN ISO 9001:2015