LAMILUX have selected the most popular specifications to form a standard range in the Smoke Lift FE - Solid Insulated Lid range, with faster delivery times. Simply relay the below product codes when discussing your rooflight requirements with the LAMILUX team.
LAMILUX offer a range of controls to provide the complete solution to Smoke and Ventilation requirements. The LAMILUX standard controls package (order code LUX-01) consists of a Control Panel, Manual Control Point and Smoke Detector
Other sizes, glazing options, upstand heights and accesories are also available. Call 01284 749051 or email the team at sales(at)lamilux.co.uk now to discuss your non-standard requirements.
The Smoke Lift FE - Solid Insulated Lid is the aluminium framed square or rectangle shaped AOV with maximum energy efficiency and thermal insulation. With high levels of wind and rain resistance, alongside enhanced isothermal characteristics in the overall construction – the unrivalled performance of this range results in no condensation alongside excellent air tightness values. The thermally broken “isothermally balanced” aluminium frames feature optimally aligned 10° isotherm line. This means that the thermally broken 10° isothermal line remains within the structure (see diagram) for consistent heat insulation without any weak spots, reducing condensation, mould and bacteria. The FE Smoke Lift range also benefits from precision profiles incorporating Thermo Active Design which produces the smooth isothermal lines. TIP Total Insulated Product is certified in accordance with EN ISO 14021.
• CE marked quality according to EN 1873
• EN 12101-2 certified electrical smoke and heat exhaust ventilator
• Reliability: RE 1,000 SHEV cycles / 10,000 natural ventilation cycles
• Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) to EN 15804
• Airtight to Class 4, EN 12207
• Water tightness to Class 4 according to BS EN 12208
• Wind Load to Class C4, EN 12210
• Snow loads from SL 1000 to SL 2000
• CWCT Class 2 Non-fragile
Quality control of component manufacture:
• Energy management system to EN ISO 50001:2011
• Quality management system to EN ISO 9001:2015